WE PROVIDE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS TO YOUR GREEN ENERGY AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECTS IN AFRICA.
GEFIL Private finance is implemented to support scaled-up deployment of clean energy technologies with financial incentives towards suppliers to private investors.
Our Clean energy financing instruments and incentives is an approach to engage the private sector or individual to own Smart innovative PV Solution through capital funding in collaboration on concessional loan and loan guarantee programs.
FINANCING YOUR SOLAR PV SOLUTION.
GEFIL makes it even easier and more cost-effective to take advantage of investing in solar, today.
Under a Private Finance, (GEFIL) will purchase the solar powered system from our suppliers and supply through the Groups Technical partners to her prospective clients. You takes ownership at the time of purchase and has full use of the system. GEFIL secures the loan with a mortgage over the solar system.
You repay the loan in equal monthly installments, and once the final payment is made and the loan is repaid, the mortgage over the loan is removed.
You can elect to have a balloon payment (a residual) at the end of the specified term.
A balloon payment will lower your monthly repayments making the solar system more affordable on a month-to- month basis.
Our Private Finance (PF) is also suitable for businesses that use the cash method of accounting where business income and expenses are recorded as and when they occur. In this way, the system’s purchase price can be claimed upfront.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF GEFIL PF
- You can elect to finance 100% of the purchase price (subject to credit approval).
- You can choose a repayment term from 1 year to 5 years.
- As a business asset, interest and depreciation is tax deductible (always seek independent tax advice before proceeding).
- The interest rate is fixed according to the repayment term.
- No GST is charged on the monthly repayments or the balloon payment if applicable.
- GST is charged on the purchase price and you can claim some or all of the GST when you lodge your next BAS.